INAPA EXHIBITION Indonesia – Return as The Biggest & Most Influential Automotive Aftermarket Trade Show in ASEAN
Show Name : INAPA JAKARTA 2023 – The 12th Indonesia International Trade Show for Automotive Industry 2023.
Show Date : 24 – 26 May 2023.
24 – 25 May 2023 : 10.00 am – 06.00 pm
26 May 2023 : 10.00 am – 04.30 pm
Frequency : Annually.
Venue : JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia.
Admission : Trade and business only (visitors under 18 will not be admitted).
Event Type : An annually international trade exhibition for automotive supporting industry in Indonesia.
Objective : An annual gathering and market place for international manufacturers & suppliers to showcase their latest auto components/parts, equipment, tools, technology & method to targeted maintenance professional audiences from across Asia and other countries.
Projected for the Exhibition:
- Exhibitor : 600 Exhibiting Companies
- Visitor : 15.000 Visitors
- Size Area : 15.000 Sqm (Nett) / 25.000 Sqm (Gross)
Supported by :
- The Ministry of Industry, the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesia Automotive Parts & Components Industries Association (GIAMM)
- Indonesian Automotive Centre (SOI)
- Indonesian Automotive Body Repair Association (ABBA)
- Indonesian Automotive Workshop Association (ASBEKINDO)
Member of :
- Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
- Indonesia Exhibition Companies Association (IECA)
Conjunction with :
- INABIKE 2023
- TYRE & RUBBER INDONESIA 2023
- EV Indonesia 2023
- LUBE INDONESIA 2023
Organized by : Global Expo Management (GEM INDONESIA)